Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Passover!

Happy Passover!
Well this year I decided to Learn more about Passover and read up on the it. We celebrate it at Chruch and have a nice Dinner but I didnt know about the Unleven bread part. I mean, I knew we eat Matza at chruch with dinner but I didnt know that your not supposed to have it in your house for 8 days! I thought it was a one day event! Wrong!!! I didnt do it very traditional since its my first time going with out unleven bread for eight days..I thought What were we going to eat, we live off breads and pasta! Well, I went online and read what we had to do to get rid of our Leven in the house and I removed it from the cupboards.. A Lot of food has leven in it!!! It felt like never ending, taking stuff out of my cupboards!! I also went on my Favorite Website (www.tammysrecipes.com i think its listed on the side of this blog..) she has some Amazing receipes for passover and non passover dinners (you should check it out!) This friday at chruch we are having our annul Passover Dinner! (Hopefully i can post pics) I cant wait! Learn more and remember what God has done for us! Shalom! and Happy Passover!

No comments: