Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday L.J


April 2nd 2009 L.J. Turned Two!
we had a big day ahead! first thing was his birthday pictures! we left and went to the Mall to go to Pennys for our 10:10am apt. We walked into the mall and I checked my watch. it was 10 min to 10am so we were about 20 minute early (so I thought!) I figured we should grab a bite to eat before the photo shoot just to keep the boys happy and their smiles on. Off the the food court we went. Mcdees was still serving breakfast so i asked LJ what HE wanted for his Birthday breakfast Pancakes or Pizza. Pizza it was! we ordered our pizza then found a seat in the food court. we were enjoying our once slice of pizza then i checked my watch again. I couldnt believe my eyes it was Still 10 to 10am!! My watch battery was died!! quickly i grabbed my cell phone and it was 10:13 am!!! Hurry I grabbed the kids put them in the stroller and Off we Jogged though the mall to Pennys! *Few* they were running behind so we were not late. Well LJ wasnt having a good photo sessions.. I kept saying "its his party and he can cry if he wants to" lol! We did get a few Great pictures! we also snuck some Easter/Passover pictures in there too of both boys! After the pictures we went to build-a-bear and Larry jr made his very first Bear! he got a Brown bear and named him "Birthday Bear" I got a sound thing where YOU record what you want to say so i had larry Jr say "Happy Birthday" Its so cute!

LARRY MAKING HIS "BIRTHDAY BEAR"


After Build-a-bear we headed to costco for some gas. then we went to Party World gathered his balloons and plates for his part. Then we met up with Nnenna and Amaris at Chuckie Cheeses they had a blast! we played for a while. After we were both Pooped! we went home and Larry jr and Zachary took their naps! (Yes Both at the SAME time!) that gave me time to finish L.J.'s basketball cake! I think it turned out pretty good! About 5:30 all the family showed up and we ate tacos, opened gifts and ate Cake! Larry jr slept All night long! He had so much fun on his birthday!! Thanks everyone who came!!

Friends Party on Saturday 4/4/09
We had his friends party on the 4th at Odyssey 1! Party started at 2 so the boys and I left early to set up the table. The second I park the car Both boys fall asleep! hum.. what do i do?! Wake them up and have two crankie kids?! or let them sleep for a little bit?! ....You guessed it!! i let them sleep! (you dont mess with crankie kids! LOL) All larrys friends came and played in the jungle gym. From the looks of it every one had a Great time! LJ did have a moment of a meltdown but what do you expect with only a half hr nap?! After he opened his gifts he was back to himself again, off and running around playing with the kids! We all had fun! Thank you everyone who came and made Larry's Second birthday a special one!

No comments: