Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Larry!

Its offical Larry Jr is Now THREE!! wow.. I am still in shock! my baby can't be Three already!! Well if i believe it or not he is offically three.. For his Birthday we went super early to get his birthday pictures done at Pennys. Then daddy got him a Speical Ice Cream from baskin and Robins. No one else got ice cream but him.. it was a "Birthday Cake" ice cream flavor... all he saw was the sprinkles and he was sold! it was HIS special..He did share though..such a kind boy! After ice cream we went to the play area in the mall, the boys had so much fun! Zachary kept going down the slide on his tummy (yes I was nervous, but he's a boy so I let him) and here comes Big Brother going down the slide on his FEET!!! (okay I was nervous before with zach on his tummy, but with Larry on his feet I have to draw the line somewhere!!! my heart came out of my chest!) But again..they are boys..**Daddy says to look the other way..easier said then done** They are my BABIES!!! *mama Cub here!!

After we played at the mall we headed home for a much needed Nap, Larry jr felt that he didnt have to take one because he is three... after Zachary napped (yeah larry won, he just wasn't tired) we went to Grandma's house larry jr's cousin's were there... I was trying to finish decorating the Dora cake (next time will some one tell me how HARD and Time Consuming it is to frost a cake from a Cake pan!) Later Larry jr said he wanted Red Robin for dinner so we all left and Celebrated his birthday at Red Robin... He got to pick out His meal (from the kids menu of course!) and to his suprise the workers came over to SING to him!! he was so proud and excited!! He loved it!!! (Thanks Red Robin workers for making my son's day!!) After dinner we went back to grandma's house for Presents and Cake!

Then on Saturday was his Friends party at Chuck E. Cheese's He had so much fun!! his favorite game is the Ski ball but he calls it "bowling" I think he spent all his tokens on that game!! All of his friends came to help him celebrate and eat Deigo cake (I ordered it from Albertsons!!!!) and pizza! His new saying now is "Im Three, me big boy now!" We think he had a GREAT Bithday!!!
Thanks for all who came out to help us Celebrate with him turning Three!!!

No comments: