Friday, October 30, 2009

MobyWrap

We all know how much I LOVE my Moybwrap righ!! Well last night L.J was taking his Monkey "Lala" and stuffing her down his shirt.. and said "look mommy Lala in my shirt" I said aww how cute!! And just then a Lightbulb came on in my head! HEY!! I could make him a Mobywrap!! its just a long piece of frabric..right? So I went though my fabric box and wraped him up! we Stuffed Lala in the wrap and he was So excited!!! I said "Look your just like Mommy!!" I got to take some pics too right before he was "done" playing.. he thought it was just so much fun! he giggled and showed off his "Mobywrap"!!! I know at mobywrap.com they sell kid wraps how fun would that be!!! heheh!!!

Mobywrap is the BEST (in my mind) wrap!! you can get yours at http://www.mobywrap.com/ or if your local (Tacoma) Best Loved Baby sells them too! gotta support our natural baby stores!!!

No comments: